Number of totally edited, formatted, organized, super-citation filled pages that I just turned in to my PhD Advisor: 266 (not even counting the 15 "extra" pages!)
Number of hours I have slept in the last three days: 9
Number of showers I have taken in the last three days: 1
Number of cans of Diet Dr Pepper I drank last week: between 36-40
Number of (homeade by Peter!) sugar cookies with chocolate frosting that I ate for breakfast: 2
Number of days until my scheduled defense that I am pretty nervous about: 10
Number of days that I will probably not be online in the future so that I can sleep, see Eva, see Peter, eat, sleep, shower, go outside, clean up my office, sleep...... priceless
WOO HOO!!!!
1 comment:
We would like to say YEAH for Peter and his amazing cooking, loving and biking abilities. Way to go papa, husband and N Park man! We are proud of you and love you a whole lot! Thanks for caring for our two girls. Evie's Grammy and Gramps, Liz's mom and dad
Post a Comment