Friday, June 26, 2009

Matheson-Gruen Joy!

Molly and Eric - two of our favorite people - were married in Minneapolis a few weekends ago. Yeah for amazing people, and for remembering why marriage inspires us to reach farther and be better; to celebrate beauty, community, art and individuality.

It was a great night and it made me feel connected to people and ideas and commitments that have been part of my life for many years - but I got to be reminded of it through photos, art, pieces from around the world, hearing stories of people and travels and families and justice - from friends that I know do this all with authenticity and great generosity of spirit. Their celebration helped remind me again of things that I love and get energized by and feel called to have in my own life. Yeah for friendships that remind us to be our best - and for marriages that remind us to work hard, be intentional, and celebrate with joy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: