One of my favorite things about Eva being in preschool is getting to notice that she knows things that I and Peter haven't taught her. As in, it is obvious now that there is another stream of knowledge feeding her little life in addition to whatever we, Sunday School and life throw her way. :)
Yesterday we were talking about her address, how we live on North Sawyer, and she got big eyes and said,"North, South, East, West, all around the world." It was obvious that hearing "North" had started her memory onto something else related, so I asked if that phrase was from a song or something that she had learned at school. And then she sang this song, crossed her eyes, and made me smile and laugh, really hard. :)
1 comment:
LOVE IT LOVE IT EVA, WOW. Real cute. I am so glad you love preschool. hugs, Grammy
Post a Comment