Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2 Year Old Photo Shoot!




This weekend we had a blast celebrating Eva's 2nd birthday (she is technically 2 March 25.) While I was enjoying family, friends, and getting food/my toddler together, I managed to take zero pictures of the actual party. :( But I do have some fab pics from the photo shoot that my brother did of Eva to mark her second year. A few of those are posted here... and I think I will get some shared birthday pictures later on to share as well.

Yeah for great family and friends who helped us celebrate our daughter - both those who were in town and those who sent great gifts and love from far away. What a lucky little girl!






(more fun photos all edited up are also on our photo site.. fyi, grandmas)

1 comment:

The 3 Tyrrells said...

Oh my goodness - she is so cute. Happy 2nd Birthday, Eva!! Growing so big! Love from the Tyrrells.