Monday, August 10, 2009

Stylin' Shades

Thanks to a package from Auntie Alicia and Dave, Eva now has a toddler-size pair of sunglasses!

She spent quite some time trying her new accessory on in front of the mirror, laughing at herself when they were not put on just right, and showing them to me and to Peter - over and over and over. This kid cracks me up! And she is pretty cute in the glasses :).









This video is some classic Eva silly behavior; she walked around the apartment all night doing this, making herself laugh. (And PS, I cleaned that mirror today! Wow.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cute but....what is momma doing up at 4 am? xxoo grammy and gramps

David and Karen Danielson said...

Yeah, the cute factor is pretty high here - no question about it. I chuckled when I saw that grammy noticed the time stamp on the momma's post. I also notice such things. Once a momma, always a momma - always thinking of the health and well being of our babes!

Karen