Thursday, August 19, 2010

Second Half of Summer Pics...

FYI family, our smugmug account is finally caught up on most of our summer fun. (And I also have two great videos of Eva from this week, but am still having trouble loading videos on here. It did work on facebook, however, so I am still exploring how to easily share videos with you all...)

So below are a few of my favorite photos that recently got loaded online - reminding me of what a rich and fun summer we've had this year! 2 1/2 is the perfect age for experiencing the simple joys of summer I've decided. :) Eva LOVED it all.


























1 comment:

Kate D said...

oh my goodness! those are some great pics. what an adorable daughter you have! you should make more of those. :)

i love that picture of you, me and meegan. and Eva and Ando! too cute.