Friday, February 26, 2010

A 23 month old....


...now lives at our house! Eva has become a funny, talkative, opinionated but easy-going, cute and smart little person. Each day I realize more and more how much of an independent personality we now have in our toddler. Her latest favorite activities include playing with her fisher price toys, in her tent, talking with Elmo, reading (by herself or to her animals), rocking her babies, and pretending to do anything along with me/Peter. She's also developed a definite goofy side - she will tickle us, surprise us under the covers, and cover her face in a smirk pretty often. She also sings along to a handful of songs, including Halo and I Could Have Danced All Night (from Glee), and old faves like Frosty, Jingle Bells, Baby Mine, the Alphabet, and Jesus Loves Me.





I am often surprised by how many words she knows, including concepts, feelings, and memories about people or events. She is especially into animals, shapes, the snow, music, dancing, moving and tumbling, and chicken nuggets lately :). Not bad for an almost two year old!

1 comment:

The 3 Tyrrells said...

Liz, it's so hard to believe Eva is nearly two. What a fun stage! Wish I was around to know your little girl. Miss you much.
rena