Today I woke up with a bad, bad cold, congested head, and swollen throat. Sadly, Eva has had the same cold the last few days - probably from our various outings in the cold-ish weather, since we can't quite give up the park visits, pumpkin patches, and walks to the fruit market just yet. However, I have been diligently wiping her nose, washing her hands and mine, using wipes and soap and all kinds of stuff to curtail the start of the sickie season with a toddler. I was surprised to get her cold so soon, and so strongly.
Then this morning I saw Eva sucking on my toothbrush - the whole head of the brush in her sticky, germ-filled mouth. Ok, so that explains it.
3 comments:
grammie says oh no, sorry for colds. hugs and kisses or hugs anyway.
Ohhhhh, no! Feel better soon!
hahahaha. I mean, that's a bummer, but hilarious.
Post a Comment